WTFsutter VIDEOBLOG

Saturday, September 27, 2008

COOL HAND NEWMAN

Class act. Class actor. I have five movies that I watch at least once a year. Two of the five -- The Verdict and Cool Hand Luke. Few actors have managed to do what he has done on and off the screen. Oscar-winning, Emmy-winning actor, director, husband, father, philanthropist, and fucking race car driver. What a beautiful life. What an amazing legacy. Old Man, I gotta tell you. I started out pretty strong and fast. But it's beginning to get to me. When does it end? What do you got in mind for me? What do I do now? Right. All right. On my knees, asking. (No response from God) Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess I'm pretty tough to deal with, huh? A hard case. Yeah. I guess I gotta find my own way. -- Cool Hand Luke

No comments: