WTFsutter VIDEOBLOG

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SOA to SERIES

We got the official pickup today. More to come on the details. The Hollywood Reporter Article For the record, and to inform my friends in the MC world, I was misquoted in the Reporter. What I said was: "Doing research, I had the opportunity to spend time with members of outlaw motorcycle clubs, and was amazed at how the outside world takes them seriously and yet within their fraternity, they have a great sense of dark humor and don't take themselves nearly as seriously." Meaning these guys enjoy the fuck out of their lives. Variety Article

4 comments:

Ruv Draba said...

Kurt,

Great news. Congratulations! I so want to see what you do with the dialogue! I'm imagining dark, gritty, wry and phlegmatic.

Ruv.

Juley said...

Congratulations! :) I'm very happy you got it.
Can't wait to see the pilot!
Keep up the great job!

k e l s said...

Great to hear that it was picked up. Can't wait to see the finished product:)

Anonymous said...

That's great News!! I'm looking forward to the show.