WTFsutter VIDEOBLOG

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A SIMPLE THANKS

There will be an onslaught of post-strike blogs and articles that will address the pros and cons of our 3-month struggle. If you've been reading my posts, you know my opinions were subject to my fluctuating levels of fear. I had many. I will let others, more in the know than I, digest and regurgitate the facts. I am just grateful that we have reached a compromise. That we secured a future in new media. That we are going back to work. I would like to thank the WGA leadership and all the members who made noise and listened to the noise of others. The wolves prevailed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that just because the strike is over that doesn't mean the blog will end as well. Thanks for keeping us informed. I'm really looking forward to the new show.

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blogs, especially your insight regarding the strike and it's players. Looking forward to reading more in the future.

- Sean